“A man is a very small thing, and the night is very large and full of wonders.” - Lord Dunsany

21 Nov 2009

SWEET DREAMS...

The character in this story has been in my head for years.

For a while I thought I had a story for her, and another muse like character that's been floating round for even longer. But it's long since evaporated. I suspect because it wasn't very good.

So the little girl from this script, just kept on walking. Until I thought I'd at least tell this.

Because I knew what the begining for her character was. I've always known. That's how she appeared inside my head: a little girl with a backpack, sleeping in graveyards because she couldn't hurt anybody there. So I just had someone find her. And try to help/interfere...

It's a short script. I wrote it thinking it might be practical enough that maybe I could make it myself for no money. I'm still hopeful. But as ever, if you're interested, talk to me. Click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.